A lot of us ladies have been fortunate or unfortunate to meet these kind of guys at some point or the other. They are the really old school guys, the kind of guys we try to avoid. They are –
- the guys you meet today and they say they want to marry you tomorrow.
- those who don’t believe in going to the movies.
- the men who wants you to wash, cook and clean all day everyday.
- those who don’t believe in eating out.
- the very unromantic ones.
- the ones who don’t believe a man should apologize for anything at all.
- the type who won’t plan a proposal for you, they would just say ‘lets get married’.
- the so called ‘boyfriends’ who will date you for years and won’t put a ring on it.
- the men who don’t believe in ice creams, chocolates and candle light dinners.
- the guys who also don’t believe in travels and weekend get aways.
- the ones who says she shouldn’t have male friends.
- the men who wants her for a housewife when he eventually marries her.
- the boyfriend who won’t allow her wear make up or have her hair or nails done.
- the type who thinks two hours and nothing more is more than enough to spend with her friends.
- the unromantic boyfriend who does not believe in foreplay, they just get down to business.
- the guys who don’t think she deserves new things or gifts from time to time.
- the boyfriends who don’t remember special days like birthdays and anniversaries.
- the guys who still wear coat instead of suit.
Now, we in the ladies club (League of Xtraordinary Ladies) have signed a deal that we no longer want your kind. We need you guys to step up your game, else you won’t have any girl to date or even marry (hehe, is it even possible?). Truth is, the world has changed, we are also aware that you have heard that word ‘change’ this year more than in any other year, therefore you need to change. There are so many ways to get us, but we are so sorry to let you know that the old ways won’t work anymore. We have stepped up our game, its high time you did yours.
Thanks guys for reading, please feel free to add other old school things or ways you have heard or experienced.